The high speed of COVID-19 coronavirus spreading has led to initiation of the restricting measures in many countries. Quarantine, closing of entertainment events and rescheduling of public events are causing the immense influence on the economy and business.
The crisis affected the betting market as well. Betting providers need to adapt to the situation and change their focus.
Betting in face of COVID-19 online conference dedicated to operating a betting business on the EU market during the coronavirus pandemic will take place on April 17.
Event will be organized in a unique format. In the online mode, speakers will discuss the latest trends and cases of successful crisis overcoming and provide their forecasts for the industry development, also answering the questions of the audience.
Betting in face of COVID-19 will feature presentations from the owners of betting companies, gambling operators, developers and providers of solutions for betting, members of the international sports associations and affiliates.
Key topics of the online conference
Experts will review:
- Experience of top betting providers in fighting crisis during the quarantine.
- Sportsbook in the match cancelling environment: focus on fantasy sports.
- Best iGaming traffic sources during the pandemic.
- Esports betting as a life saver for the industry.
- The prospects for development of the traditional sports, esports and fantasy sports after the end of the quarantine restrictions.
- Efficient ways of preventing the decrease in betting companies stock value.
- Forecasts from the international sports associations related to the influence of match rescheduling on the industry.
Main reasons to join the event
Betting in face of COVID-19 will be useful to everyone aiming to:
- protect their betting business from the financial losses during the crisis;
- discover the best directions for development of betting companies during the quarantine;
- improve the popularity of betting lines for fantasy sports and esports;
- learn about the vectors of development of gambling, betting and esports segments.
The event will be organized by Smile-Expo, an international company with extensive experience in the creation of offline gaming events in European and CIS countries and will see the media partnership of our website The Betting Coach.
Join the event to learn about the latest changes on the betting market and efficient ways of fighting crisis in a safe online mode!
Detailed information and tickets to Betting in face of COVID-19 are available on the official website.