Skillbox online university and ESforce Holding have established CyberBox esports academy.
The courses include “Dota 2 Academy”, “CS:GO Academy”, “Esports management”, “Esports commentator” and “Streamer”. In addition to taking courses, students will join a special gaming community with access to personal training from industry experts, special tournaments for practice and master classes.
Here is the CyberBox teachers list:
- Dmitry DM Dorokhin, Virtus.pro Dota 2 player;
- Danil gpK~ Skutin, Virtus.pro Dota 2 player;
- Roman Resolut1on Fominok, Virtus.pro Dota 2 player;
- Dzhami Jame Аli, Virtus.pro CS:GO player;
- Mareks YEKINDAR Gaļinskis, Virtus.pro CS:GO player;
- Rustam Adekvat Маvlutov, commentator at RuHub studio;
- Evgeniy sleepsomewhile Slipchik, commentator and analyst at RuHub studio;
- Alexander DkPhobos Kucherya, professional Dota 2 player;
- Dastan dastan Akbaev, CS:GO coach;
- Alexey ace Kazakov, professional CS:GO player and coach;
- Efim Kuznetsov, event manager at Epic Esports Events, organizer of the EPICENTER tournament series;
- Egor Porsev, director of the sports department at the Russian esports Federation;
- Alexey Kushnirenko, manager at the Russian esports Federation, organizer of interactive football competitions;
- Ksyusha Zanuda Sevastyanova, streamer and blogger;
- Julia koshkamoroshka Koshkina, music streamer, songwriter and performer;
- Roman Gnumme Oleinik, Hearthstone streamer;
- Anton Mob5terTV Erokhin, streamer, manager and creator.
The courses are starting in December 2020.
Skillbox is an online university with courses in design, programming, game development, marketing and management with internships and employment opportunities. The company collaborates with 70 industry partners to develop educational programs, prepare diploma assignments and further employment. Skillbox currently has over 300 educational programs, 300 teachers and 63,000 students.
Games department appeared in March 2020 and has already grown by 14 times. The number of students is over 6 thousand and continues to grow. Skillbox teaches game design, game development on Unity and Unreal Engine, the professions of 3D generalist, concept artist, 2D and 3D artist, special effects creator, director and others. Skillbox also offers educational programs for immersion in the profession.
About ESforce Holding
ESforce Holding is one of the biggest esports organizations in the world and the leader of Russian esports. The holding encapsulates all esports business sectors: from organizing international tournaments and creating professional content to publishing and advertising.
ESforce Holding’s business includes:
- Virtus.pro, the most renowned and popular esports club in Russia;
- RuHub Studio, the leading Russian-speaking esports broadcasting studio;
- Cybersport.ru, the main esports media in CIS;
- EPICENTER, the largest esports tournament series in CIS;
- Yota Arena, esports-entertainment venue.
ESforce’s resources cover more than 90% of the esports audience in Russia and CIS, as well as a significant segment of the international audience. A marketing agency — a member of the holding — ensures the synergy of the holding’s business units with the clients and partners in mind. ESforce Holding was founded in 2015. In 2018, the holding became a member of a leading Internet and IT-company of Russia — Mail.Ru Group.